- Windows XP 32bit SP3 or Windows 7 “Must run Windows XP SP3 compatibilty mode and Run as Admin”.
- Roadkill’s Disk Image Download.
- Qualfast Download.
- EMMC Download
- IMEI Writer Qualcomm Modem Tools Download.
- Bugless Flashable via Recovery JB stock ROM Download.
- BP Firmware Download.
- AP Firmware Download.
- Flare(S100) Driver Download.
Backup your ICS using Roadkill, turn off your flare and the press “Volume Down and Power Button at the same time,
Once you see the Entry QPST Download, open Roadkill and click on “Store Image” tab. Select the disk with 3.16GB size, click
Browse and select the location where you want to backup to be saved and click start. Once finished, proceed to the next step.
Write your IMEI1, IMEI2, WiFi MAC Address and Serial Number
in a piece of paper, to do that, turn on your WiFi and go to Settings>About Phone> Status.
If your can’t find the other information, just dial *#0000# in dial pad,
Extract all the files you’ve downloaded. make sure you remember the location of the files.
- Backup NVRam
- Run EMMC_Download_V1.2.x.exe (Check Download Boot Loader for 1st run).
- Turn device ON (make sure USB Debugging is enabled).
- Connect Phone to the Computer using USB cable. Note: Make sure there are no other USB Modem or phone connected to your computer except for Flare.
- Click BackUp_NV, wait until backup is successful.
- Download BP Firmware (“ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD” mode)
- Run EMMC_Download_V1.2.x.exe. Click SELPATH select “BP FIRMWARE” folder.
- Connect your phone to your computer. Check Device Manager for Com Port #.
- Look for Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9006″ tyoe the COM port number in EMMC Download box, and then click Download.
- Wait until Download is successful (Usually it takes 6 – 12 seconds). Remove battery. “Do not close EMMC Download, then proceed to the next step”.
- Download AP Firmware (Fastboot More) or (Green Screen Mode)
- Run Qualfast2.0.5.exe, click SELPATH, select AP Firmware (“Stock Jelly Bean Stock ROM” Folder), check Format Card and Format UserData.
- Press Power Button and Volume Up simultaneously to enter Fastboot Mode (Green Screen).
- Connect your phone to the computer then click OK to Start Download.
- Wait until download is successful and then remove battery.
- Restore NVRam Backup
- Run EMMC_Download_V1.2.x.exe
- Turn Device ON (Make sure USB Debugging is enable).
- Click Restore_NV. Browse and select bak.qcn file. then connect your phone to computer.
- Wait until qcn restore is successful. (your IMEI2 is NULL and WiFi MAC Address is set to default. you’ll need to write it again).
IMEI2 and WiFi MAC Address Writing
- Turn ON your Phone (Enable USB Debugging)
- Locate your modem COM port number Go to Device Manager> Right Click “Tianyu HS-USB Android Modem 9025″ > Properties > Advance Tab > Advance Port Settings
COM Port #
- Open Qualcomm_Modem_Tools and type COM Port #
- Writel all your backup code, then click Write Button. Note: Every after sucessful entry of IMEI, the phone automatically restarts.
Restart the device. wait until it boots perfectly.
Flash the Bugless Flashable via Recovery Stock JB ROM (ROOTED)